- Home /
- Comfo Connect
App Control with ComfoConnect LAN C
- The gateway-only package for local and remote use of the Zehnder control App for ComfoAir Q
- Dimensions: 120 x 76 x 24 mm,
- No cables included
- Powered by ComfoNet,
- Typical use: fixed installation together with a ComfoAir Q installation in a house/dwelling.
- Local and remote use
4 user levels:
- advanced user,
- Registered installer (with cloud login)
- All ventilation system functions accessible
- Extended commissioning wizard
- ComfoAir Q firmware update
- Read out and send unit data (documentation, service)
- Remote support by registered installers
- No password or subscription required for end-user.
- Data protection by encryption and blocking outside access.
Control App – Screen 1 iPad
Control App - Status screens on iPhone
Web Portal - Coming soon for installers
- Complements the app: easy access to the ComfoAir Q system via browser
- Remote access and control, even without a smartphone or tablet
- Remote diagnostics
- Secure, password-protected connection with varying access rights
- Management of multiple units
- Database for operation and fault history
Scenario H - at home
Scenario O – Out of home
Scenario R - Remote Service by portal or app
Fantech, the industry leader for 45 years and continues to be the forefront of fan and acoustics technology by developing and implementing new and innovative products for virtually every air movement and ventilation need.