- Home /
- Comfo Connect
Wall Mounted ComfoConnect Controller
- Installed together with a ComfoAir Q ventilation unit in a house or apartment.
- The gateway-only package for local and remote use of the Zehnder control App for ComfoAir Q
- Dimensions: 120 x 76 x 24 mm
- No cables included
- Powered by ComfoNet
Zehnder control App
- Local and remote use
4 user levels:
- advanced user,
- Registered installer (with cloud login)
- All ventilation system functions accessible
- Extended commissioning wizard
- ComfoAir Q firmware update
- Read out and send unit data (documentation, service)
- Remote support by registered installers
- No password or subscription required for end-user.
- Data protection by encryption and blocking outside access.
Control App – iPad
Control App - Status screens on iPhone
Web Portal - Coming soon for installers
- Complements the app: easy access to the ComfoAir Q system via browser
- Remote access and control, even without a smartphone or tablet
- Remote diagnostics
- Secure, password-protected connection with varying access rights
- Management of multiple units
- Database for operation and fault history
Control option 1 - At home
Control option 2 – Out of home
Control option 3 - Remote Service by portal or app
Fantech was founded in 1973 and has since been at the forefront of fan engineering and acoustic control technologies. It continues to focus on the implementation of new products for virtually every commercial, residential and industrial ventilation requirement with an emphasis on reliability and energy efficiency.